How to Apply
1. Fill out the registration form and send us your information.
2. Audition Requirements:
Applicants must upload an 8-10 min recording (YouTube, Google Drive, etc) of any repertoire (examples shown below) and attach links to the registration form. Students will be selected under revision of faculty.
- A movement of a Sonata by L. V. Beethoven, F. J, Haydn, W. A. Mozart, etc.
- Studies by F. Chopin, F. Liszt, G. Ligeti
- Preludes and Fugues by J. S. Bach
- Works of the romantic period
o F. Chopin
o R. Schumann
o F. Schubert, etc.
- Works of the XX – XXI century
Upon acceptance, students will have to bring two contrasting works from any period that are ready to be perform. (Baroque, Classic, Romantic, Modern) Works need to have a medium-advanced level. It is suggested to bring a third work, which is still in learning process. For more information, send us an email with questions about repertoire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Masterclass deadline for Nicholas Roth Masterclass: Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Juan Molineros E9-281 y de los Jazmines
+1 515 991 9125
+593 999 447261